The DL-270 zoom is a compact zoom camera from Fujifilm released in 1994 as a simple but good quality 35mm point and shoot camera with a 35-70 mm zoom lens. Fantastic viewer, digital counter, panoramic mode.. and a fantastic metallic grey colour body.
Check some photos taken with this camera here
- Lens: Fujinon zoom lens, power zoom, f=35-70 mm, 1:5.0-9.5, 5 components, 5 elements.
- Finder: Albada zoom finder, 0.4-0.72X magnification, bright frame, panorama frame, autofocus spot, parallax correction mark, autofocus lamp (next to finder eyepiece).
- Focusing: Active type autofocusing from 0.65 m-<» (at f=70 mm), 0.9 m-oo at other focal lengths, provided with autofocus lock.
- Film Winding:
Drop-in system, automatic threading.
- Film speeds: Automatic with ISO 50-1600 DX roll film.
- Flash: Built-in. Autoflash, red-eye reducing, fill-in flash, and flash off modes, electronically controlled flash- matic exposure control, about 5 sec. recycle time.
- Dimensions and weight:
Camera: 123 x 75 x 45 mm, 242 g. (without battery).
- Battery: 1 x lithium battery (Fujifilm-Eveready CR 123A or Panasonic CR 123A).
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!