Minolta AF-E limited Silver editionRegular price$81.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
The Minolta fully automatic compact camera Minolta AF-E received Japan's "Good Design Award" back in the day! With easy loading, automatic flash and a 1:3.5 f=35mm lens, focused by an active infrared autofocus system the Minolta is super easy to shoot with! It uses a DX-coded 35mm film with speeds ISO 100 to 1000. It had automatic exposure and automatic motorized film transport with a mechanical automatic frame counter. The built-in flash was activated automatically in low-light situations by the photo-diode-controlled exposure system. The camera has a reverse Galilean bright frame viewfinder.
- Lens: 35 mm ƒ/3,5 (4 elements/4 groups). Built-in lens cover.
- Focus: Active autofocus, 0,65 m to infinity.
- Exposure: Programmed exposure from EV 9 to EV 16,2.
- Film speed: Supports DX coded films ISO 100–1000, manual settings for ISO 100/200/400.
- Film transport: Automatic loading, advance and rewind.
- Finder: Bright frame finder. Flash ready light.
- Flash: Built-in, max range at ISO 100 3,60 m. Automatically activated.
- Power: 2 x AA battery.
- Dimensions: 131x65,5x45,5 mm.
- Weight: 245 g.
35 mm ƒ/3,5 (4 elements/4 groups). Built-in lens cover
Program electronic shutter 1/30 to 1/500 with self-timer
2x AA batteries (Not included)