Fujifilm DL 270 ZoomRegular price$78.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
The Fujifilm DL 270 Zoom is a beautifully simple point and shoot! Complete with zoom, flash and panorama mode and uses the drop in loading system. It uses a prewind function for the film transport; therefore the exposure counter displays the number of exposures remaining and decreases as exposure are captured.
Check some photos taken with this camera here
- Lens: Fujinon zoom lens, power zoom, f=35-70 mm, 1:5.0-9.5, 5 components, 5 elements.
- Finder: Albada zoom finder, 0.4-0.72X magnification, bright frame, panorama frame, autofocus spot, parallax correction mark, autofocus lamp (next to finder eyepiece).
- Focusing: Active type autofocusing from 0.65 m-<» (at f=70 mm), 0.9 m-oo at other focal lengths, provided with autofocus lock.
- Film Winding:
Drop-in system, automatic threading.
- Film speeds: Automatic with ISO 50-1600 DX roll film.
- Flash: Built-in. Autoflash, red-eye reducing, fill-in flash, and flash off modes, electronically controlled flash- matic exposure control, about 5 sec. recycle time.
- Dimensions and weight:
Camera: 123 x 75 x 45 mm, 242 g. (without battery).
- Battery: 1 x lithium battery (Fujifilm-Eveready CR 123A or Panasonic CR 123A).
Click here to download Fujifilm DL-270
Fujinon f/5-9.5 35 to 70mm zoom lens
Focus distance of 0.9m to infinity
Power is from a CR123A battery.
Please note that shipping for individual films is higher than when multiple films are order. Air prices will be calculated at checkout.