Olympus Superzoom 70GRegular price$90.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
The Olympus Superzoom 70G is a 35mm compact camera released in 2002. It uses a 38 t0 70mm 2x f/4.5 - f/8.9 zoom lens that is protected by a sliding cover. Auto rewind, self timer, LCD small screen and the zoom has LED indicator for focus, a focus mark and close-up correction marks. This camera has some scratches (Check the photos).
Check some Olympus Superzoom 70G example photos hereSpecifications:
- Film type: 35mm. DX encoded film.
- Film speed range: Iso 100 to 800 with DX-coded film. Non coded set to 100 ISO.
- Automatic first frame loading auto advance, auto rewind, with mid-roll rewind capability
- Flash: Built-in auto, red eye, flash off, fill flash, night mode and night red eye flash.
- Lens: Olympus lens 38 to 70mm zoom, f/4.5 - f/8.5, 5 elements in 4 groups
- LCD screen to control Flash modes.
- Power source: One 3V battery (CR123A or DL123A) (Not included)
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!