Olympus Trip 500 - REF002Regular price$89.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
The Olympus Trip 500 is a fixed focus entry level compact 35mm film camera. The trip 500 was launched in 2002 and features a plastic 28mm f/6.7 lens made from 3 elements in 3 groups. Super easy camera with cool results. Camera in perfect condition with its original strap included.
Check some Olympus Trip 500 pics here.Specifications:
- Film type: 35mm. DX encoded film.
- Film speed range: Iso 100 to 400. Non coded film is fixed at ISO 100
- Automatic film advance and rewind.
- Flash: Built-in
- Lens: 28mm f/6.7 made from 3 element in 3 groups.
- Power source: 2x AA batteries.
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!