Ricoh AF-77Regular price$80.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
The Ricoh AF-77 is a point & shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced in 1993. This camera shares most of the components with a lot of other Ricoh models. The AF-77 is the model featuring an autofocus and a red-eye reduction system. This camera is in perfect condition, almost brand new (no scratches.) It comes with the original stickers in the body and strap.
- Lens: Ricoh lens 34mm f/4.5. 3 element in 3 groups
- Focus: Single-point active autofocusing system.
- Shutter: 1/50 sec. and 1/100 sec.
- Aperture: F4.5 and F11.2
- Film speed range: ISO 100 or 400 (DX-code system)
- Flash: Built-in Automatic flash with red-eye reduction.
- Weight: 250g. (without battery)
- Battery: AA-type battery X 2 (Not included)
- Other features: Automatic Flash, Self-timer, Switchable Panorama.
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!