Ricoh FF-10 ZoomRegular price$91.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
The Ricoh FF-10 Zoom is an autofocus point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Ricoh in 1992 as the world's smallest 35mm compact camera with a zoom lens. This camera has unique features for a compact camera, such as Continuous shooting mode, Super-night mode and TV mode. This camera made in Japan works perfectly and has minimal scratches on the body.
- Lens: 38mm f/4.5. - 60mm f/6.9, 1.6X Zoom, 5 element in 5 groups
- Focus: Single-point active autofocus system, 30 focusing steps
- Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity (telephoto), 0.8m - infinity (wide angle)
- Film speed range: ISO 64 - 3200 (DX-code system)
- Flash: Built-in.
- Weight: 230g. (without battery)
- Battery: 3V lithium CR123A (Not included)
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!