Ricoh YF-20 SuperRegular price$98.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
The YF-20 Super is a point & shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Ricoh in 1989. This camera was designed primarily to meet the demand from the markets in developing countries; people had a preference for a camera of not-to-small body size. This camera is categorized as a fixed-focus point & shoot, it can focus on a distant subject by sliding the tiny lever located below the lens. This camera made in Tokyo, Japan in 89' is in perfect condition working really good.
- Lens: Ricoh Lens 35mm f/4.5, 3 elements in 3 groups
- Focus: fixed-focus, with infinity setting facility
- Film speed range: manual setting, ISO 100/ 200/ 400/ 1000
- Flash: Built-in activated by sliding flash switch, low light warning LED
- Flash range: 1.2 m - 3.1 m (ISO 100)
- Weight: 220g. (without battery)
- Battery: one 3V lithium CR123A or twoo AA-type batteries (Not included)
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!