The Olympus Trip AF 51 is a compact autofocus 35mm film camera auto flash, red-eye reduction and a Olympus 28mm 1:6. lens. It was one of the later models in the Trip series of plastic auto focus and fixed focus cameras introduced in the 1980's trading off the classic Olympus Trip 35 name. This camera is in perfect condition, almost new and super easy to shoot with.
Check some Olympus Trip AF 51 pics here.Specifications:
- Film type: 35mm. DX encoded film.
- Flash: Built-in with red-eye reduction.
- Lens: 28mm 1:6.3 (3 element in 3 groups) lens with an autofocus range of 0.8m to infinity.
- Electronic shutter 1/40-1/140 second and dx coding (2 settings for 100/200 ISO & 400 ISO)
- Auto loading and auto wind and rewind.
- Power source: 2x AA batteries.
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!