The DL-270 zoom is a compact zoom camera from Fujifilm released in 1994 as a simple but good quality 35mm point and shoot camera with a 35-70 mm zoom lens. Fantastic viewer, digital counter and many more...
Check some photos taken with this camera here
- Lens: Fujinon zoom lens, power zoom, f=35-70 mm, 1:5.0-9.5, 5 components, 5 elements.
- Finder: Albada zoom finder, 0.4-0.72X magnification, bright frame, panorama frame, autofocus spot, parallax correction mark, autofocus lamp (next to finder eyepiece).
- Focusing: Active type autofocusing from 0.65 m-<» (at f=70 mm), 0.9 m-oo at other focal lengths, provided with autofocus lock.
- Film Winding:
Drop-in system, automatic threading.
- Film speeds: Automatic with ISO 50-1600 DX roll film.
- Flash: Built-in. Autoflash, red-eye reducing, fill-in flash, and flash off modes, electronically controlled flash- matic exposure control, about 5 sec. recycle time.
- Dimensions and weight:
Camera: 123 x 75 x 45 mm, 242 g. (without battery).
- Battery: 1 x lithium battery (Fujifilm-Eveready CR 123A or Panasonic CR 123A).