The Konica Pop was a popular 35mm compact camera by Konica, made from 1982, It has fixed focus, one shutter speed and manual film advance by lever. It has a CdS cell which activates a Led in case of under exposure. This model works perfectly but the original pink color is cracked as you can see in the product pics, but its only the layer who covers the pink color of the camera.
You can check sample photos of this beautiful camera here.
- Film type: 35mm
- Lens: 36mm, maximum aperture f/4.
- Shutter Sped: fixed at 1(125s.
- Built-in flash which pops up, hence the name.
- Button for close-up flash work (after aperture accordingly)
- ISO selector for 100/200/400 only (available on the lens)
- Power source: 2 AA batteries for flash only (NOT INCLUDED)
- Weight: 340g (without battery)
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!