The Konica EFJ was a popular 35mm compact camera by Konica, this model was launched with an auto date in 1988 , It has fixed focus, one shutter speed and manual film advance by lever. It has a CdS cell which activates a Led in case of under exposure. This model have the Hexanon lens. This camera is in perfect condition, everything works perfect and we love it so much!
You can check sample photos of this beautiful camera here.
- Film type: 35mm
- Lens: 36mm, maximum aperture f/4.
- Shutter Sped: fixed at 1(125s.
- Built-in flash which pops up.
- Button for close-up flash work (after aperture accordingly)
- ISO selector for 100/200/400 only (available on the lens)
- Power source: 2 AA batteries for flash only (NOT INCLUDED)
- Auto Date system in the back of the camera.
- Weight: 340g (without battery)
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!