The Prego 140 is a compact autofocus 35mm camera from Germany.
It has an HFT-coated 38- 140 mm f/4.6 - 12.2 Vario-Apogon zoom lens. LCD screen on the top of the camera. Infra-red autofocus with an autofocus lock feature and a button for infinity focus. Automatic exposure with a shutter speed between 1/3 and 1/400 second. In perfect condition working 100% , nice compact camera right here.
- Lens: Vario-Apagon lens f= 38-140mm automatic focus, lens aperture of f/5.0-8.7
- Film speed range: Iso 50 - 3200
- Optical zoom 3.7x
- Built-in flash with Red-eye reduction
- Battery: CR123A lithium battery (not included)
- Weight: 250 g (without batteries)
Check the photos carefully as we are showing the cameras in all their glory, no makeup and no airbrushing. Some of the cameras have scars, but who doesn't in real life? It builds character and doesn't stop them from doing what they do best; take photos!